Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Media Exposure

Check out Cheryl Dellasega's blog at Everything Ophelia (http://everythingophelia.blogspot.com/2009/06/role-models-three-sisters-use-their.html). Just read her great post about the Three Sister's band that is doing great things in the world. The part I'm most excited about is the media exposure. They are trying to make a difference in what young kids see that can lead them to have poor body image, which we know can lead to eating disorders.

I'm really busy finishing the book for families, just finished Kitty Westin's chapter. As soon as the preliminary editing is done I'll add that to the list of chapters that can be purchased on my website. I hope you are finding those chapters helpful to you as you navigate your family through an eating disorder.

Enjoy the band Three Sisters too!

No comments: