There are so many exciting things to share, for now a list will do and I'll share updates on each one as I blog to get things caught up.
- Book Published and Printed 1000 paperback copies
- Distributor Itasca Books stores 500 of those copies and is distributing to wholesalers
- Amazon and Barnes and Noble online start carrying Just Tell Her To Stop
- January 2011 Becky becomes board member of F.E.A.S.T.-ed (Families Empowered and Supported in Treatment of Eating Disorders) http://www.feast-ed.org/
- National Speaking Tour began in Baltimore, MD at Eating Disorder Network Maryland's 5th Annual Eating Disorder Awareness Event in February, 2011
- Gurze Books begins carrying Just Tell Her To Stop in its online bookstore http://www.bulimia.com/
- Plans underway to collaborate on research on Hope Network/Pivotal Crossings Tele-Classes with Emily Program and U of M in MN.
- Timberline Knolls, Chicago, IL to sponsor August Tele-classes for parents
- IPPY Award - Independent Publishers Book Awards given to Just Tell Her To Stop in the Mental Health/Psychology National category in May 2011
- Plans underway to begin Eat Out Without ED night.
Holy Moly - no wonder I've been tired and haven't had time to blog. That is it in a nutshell for now. If you want more info on any of these before the next blog post...check out my FB page (I'm there everyday...I swear it isn't procrastinating...not at all...) https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Hope-Network-Inc/135653374380
Oh, almost forgot - the day changing review I saw on Amazon today (go ahead make my day - post your review): (thank you to "Robin" whoever you are - you made my day!)