- What do I do now?
- Does the doctor know what they are talking about?
- How will labeling my child affect him/her down the road?
- What if the child is naturally sedentary?
- Could pushing "healthy" foods and "healthy" exercise promote an eating disorder?
Did you know that:
1. Labels and shame are not good motivation for positive change?
2. Children have been denied insurance due to their weight?
3. BMI is merely a screening tool and not a diagnostic tool?
Take a look at Katja's blog post from Sunday April 4th to learn more tools for healthy children and read the juicy discussion that follows.