Thursday, April 16, 2009

following eating disorders blogs

Update, I figured out how to follow some of my favorite blogs including some great eating disorders prevention/treatment blogs. I'm embarrassed that it took me so long to figure out the easy way to do it, but am glad I persevered. Which is what people with eating disorders continue to do every day, keep on keeping on. One day at a time. Take little steps.

For today my mantra is: Inch by inch, life's a cinch, Yard by yard; life is hard.

Enjoy checking out: http://stopeatingdisorders.com/ and www.freedfoundation.org/blog/home.php

Both are great resources for anyone affected by eating disorders.

Watch for information on fall retreat to Tucson, AZ! Also, more book chapters coming soon. Watch for details of next in person course: Parents of kids with eating disorders 10-week class coming late spring to Eden Prairie, MN at Intentional Serenity new headquarters. Watch website and blog for more info.

1 comment:

Blogking said...

How can we sit here and let this disease kill our friends and family? I have already lost someone to this mess and I pray that people become more aware of this disorder.


http://www.eatingdisorder.com/anorexia-nervosa.html?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=pv&utm_content=zs&utm_campaign=anorexia